Designing sustainable practices.
Versa Designed Surfaces was one of the first companies to adopt water-based inks and to make its entire product line low VOC.
In 2006, the global manufacturer invented the first recycling technology for post-consumer content wallcovering. Second-Look has won six awards from the A&D community.
Sustainable Materials and Design
- Phthalate-free and no heavy metals
- Free of PBDE’s (Brominated Flame Retardants)
- Contribute to Leed v4 Pilot Credit with NSF 342 Sustainability Standard
- Products certified to NSF 342 Sustainability Standard for Wallcoverings
- Low VOC meets CA01350 and State of Washington
- Sourced with high quality and recycled raw materials
- Uses recycled water based inks, and recycled manufacturing waste for all products
- Aggressive manufacturing materials recovery and reuse program
- Meets or exceeds all international performance, quality and sustainability standards
- Global Environmental Product Declaration available for most Type II vinyl wallcovering products
- Supports Leed v4.1 criteria with HPD
- Health Product Declarations available for ALL products manufactured by Versa Designed Surfaces